Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Birthday

Good morning!

I have a My Thoughts Exactly and Creative Inspirations Paint project to share with you today.

For this card I used Sweet Thoughts sentiments "birthday wishes"!

Firstly, I picked out my papers I wanted to use.  But decided that they needed a little extra WOW, so I used my new Resplendence Angel Dust!  I just love this glitter!!!  Using a Quickie Glue Pen I added glue to areas of the paper to make them look just like the glitter paper you can buy down town.  These papers turned out so nice!

 I just love how this card turned out!

I also used CI Paint "Sunshine" to add shimmer to the flames!

They went from boring...

to fun and glittery!!

You can always check on the MTE Blog and CI Paint Blog for some wonderful inspiration from all the DT members!!


Have a wonderful day!

Kendra

--------------------------------------

Challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers: No Floral Embellishments
Catch the Bug: Birthday Celebration
Sweet Stamping: Glitter

11 comments:

Mel said...

Aww this is fab!
Utterly gorjuss wee creation!

Just perfect for the NO floral allowed challenge at Crafty Cardmakers! Thanks for joining in the fun!
Hugs Melly xxx

Meggymay said...

Love the design of your card, the candles are super,thankyou for joining us at Craft Cardmakers this time.
Tvonne

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi there, what a great card, love your gorgeous candles and the shimmer just gives it that little exra ! fun and glittery as you say. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Card,makers and good luck.

Marie

Tracey T said...

A very lovely card, Kendra. I love the way you have used the glitter! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

fionalawlor said...

Fab card! I love all the added glitter :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our No Floral Embellies Challenge.
Fiona x

helloholley said...

Wonderful card....thanks for playing along at SSCB!!! ;)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's a perfect CAS card with fabulous sketch, inking and dp choices....Thank you for sharing with us in our celebration on bugaboo's 2nd birthday.

mixamatoasties said...

Fab! Love this.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

Susan x

Alyssa Leanne said...

SO adorable Kendra! I love it!!
<3 Alyssa

Rachel said...

What a gorgeous card, love your use of glitter. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Rae Anne said...

Kendra, it's simply not fair that you're young, impossibly cute, and insanely talented!!! ;) What an adorable card - I love it!!! Thanks so much for celebrating Bugaboo Stamps' second birthday with us at on Catch the Bug! MWAH!