Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year LO

I have a fun layout I created using Heritage Maker to share with you today:

Our fun evening with the kids!  We had so much fun playing games with them and watching a movie.  They LOVED their Sparkling Apple Juice Beverage!!  

Have a great weekend!  We have a busy weekend here, I am having Christmas at our house for my dad's side of the family and celebrating Ava's 2nd Birthday!!


Kendra
 
----------------------------------
 
Challenges:
City Crafter: Save the Date

4 comments:

Ros said...

This is as sweet as can be ... lovely photos ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful layout, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

YOur page is sooooo cute. I love that photo.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

Just as CUTE as can be! It just makes me SMILE! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!