Thursday, January 12, 2012

IBS Sneak Peek Day 1

Good morning stampers!! 

Ready for some sneak peek's for the January release?  I hope so, because Joanna, owner of Inspired By Stamping, has 4 new sets that are being released this month! Each of us were given one stamp set to work with and showcase!!

The set I received is called Hearts!  And all I can say is I LOVE this set!!

With that being said, I decided to make some treats for my first sneak peek.
(As you will tell, I had a lot fun, so sorry for some many projects!!)

For this first one, I used the "Sweet Valentine" sentiment along with a few of the heart stamps.  I used the hearts to create my own paper!  So perfect for Valentine's day!!

Here's a quick look at the paper before I used it to create the package:
(Sorry it was taken at night in my scrap room, so the colors are a little off)

I just love this sentiment..."a little treat for someone sweet"...
 Perfect for those sweet packages of goodies!!

These packages hold four candy kisses!!

I also was inspired to create some little sucker packages/covers/holders...not sure what to exactly call them, but they are so simple and fun to make.
Don't want to think about it, but my little guy will be in pre-school next year and these will be such a fun idea to make for all the kids on Valentine's Day!

 A close-up of each of the packages:
I used some of my Creative Inspirations Paint to add shimmer to the hears!


 The inside:
...a yummy heart sucker!!

And one last quick project, this was a spur of the moment, so it is very quick and simple, but I wanted to share just to give you some more ideas!!
The kids and I made some yummy cupcakes the other day!  After frosting them I thought it would be fun to quickly make a few cupcake toppers!


Make sure to check out all the DT blogs, there is such lovely inspiration from all these lovely ladies:

Joanna; Inspired By Stamping
Amber Goble
Deb Hickman
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Gini Williams Cagle
Irit Shalom
Jennie Garcia
Kendra Sand <---------- You are here
Kassi Hulet
Kim Score
Susie Moore


Have a nice day! Make sure to check back again tomorrow!

Kendra

--------------------------------------

6 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

What a fab idea, what a great way to receive those lovely treats.xxxx

Irit Shalom said...

Wow- what a project, love it.

Anonymous said...

Kendra, these are just gorgeous projects! I LOVE them all! My kids would love the sucker/treat holders too! Hugs, J

Jennie Garcia said...

Awesome party/treat ideas!! I love the background you created!! Super cute!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Kassi said...

so fun! I love the kiss package! So completely adorable!

Kim said...

excellent treat containers! especially love the triangular one