Sunday, January 8, 2012

Paper and Such Release

Good morning! This month, I am beginning to design for Paper and Such!  You can find some great stamps and other fun products in the P&S store!!

You should have came here from Pattie's blog, if not please start at the Paper and Such Blog, you don't want to miss anything.

 
Today, happens to be release day!! 
There are 3 stamp sets being released today!!


 Here are the sets:


  
Bitty Love                           Tree Graffiti  


What some great new sets, don't you think!?!  I sure think so!

For the release, I decided to use the Bitty Love set, so here is the card I created:
I really enjoyed creating this card, especially since I have never used apples to create a card before!  I sure have fallen in love with this set.  Not only can this apple and sentiment be used for Valentine's Day, but it will be great to use for teacher gifts/cards!


I also used some Charcoal Twine for my card!  I love using this stuff!!

Here is another card  I shared as a sneak peek last week that I created with the same set:


Your next stop on the Release Hop is Meredith of Paper Canteen! Enjoy the hop and all the wonderful inspiration! 

Here's the entire Blog Hop list:
Kendra Sand <------------- You Are Here


Julie from Paper & Such is offering a chance at winning each of the stamp sets being released today, don't miss out!!  Make sure to comment on everyone's blogs for your chance at winning!


Have a nice day!

Kendra

21 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Fabulous cards! Love them both!

Luanne said...

Lovely cards! love the stamping of apples and 1 apple that stands out.

Luanne
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Kim O'Connell said...

Oh! I just love that first card in particular! So cute! So glad to have you on the DT!

Julie said...

Love both of these Kendra!!

Stampin Cats said...

Love the apple card!!

MindyYoung said...

Cute, cute, cute!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Just SO sweet Kendra! Love them!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Stephanie said...

Love them both but really love how you made the apple card!

Jennifer said...

I just love your apple accent! and your ruler ribbon is so cool!

stampingbowd said...

Wow!!! Great cards!!!! I love what you did with the apple!!!! On the 2nd card your ribbon is sooooooooooo cute!!!!! Really wonderful cards!

Sue D said...

Great cards! I like how you highlighted the one apple.

Angela Fehr said...

I like the way you did the apple card! Very cute!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Great cards! Love the overlapping apple panel!

inkstazonme said...

Love both of your cards! You ladies are making that set look so fun!

Lillian Child said...

That apple card is my PICK for over the top creativity!! You really have the layered images technique mastered. GREAT cards!

Janice M said...

Cute cards Kendra! Would be perfect for teacher gifts!

Romaine said...

What a great idea to have all those apples and then one coloured to stand out!

Stephanie said...

Kendra......Both of your cards are total winners but I am so drawn to the apple one. Did you mask all of those apples? You go girl! Love just one of them being colored in.

Allie Cat's Creations said...

I love them both!! I especially like the measuring tape/ribbon. Really nice touch!

Lillian M said...

I love both cards, colors and layout are perfect !

Naomi said...

FABULOUS cards, Kendra! Love your use of the Bitty Love set! It's such an adorable set and you showcased it BEAUTIFULLY!

Hugs,
Naomi