Saturday, January 21, 2012

Love Snow

Good morning!

So last night I was inspired to create my first Christmas card for this year!! Yay me!

Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week is Snowflakes!  Which is what inspired me to create this card:


I used a fun snowflake die from Cheery Lynn to create the snowflakes inside the circles.

I used one of my favorite winter stamps from SweetStamps.com "I Love Snow"!  Lastly, I added some Maraschino twine that I got from Paper and Such!

Skipping Stones Design Sketch:

Every Tuesday SSD has a new sketch to go off of!

Have a nice day!

Kendra
--------------------------------------

Challenges:

Skipping Stones Design: Sketch
Cheery Lynn Designs: Snowflakes
Fussy and Fancy: Let It Snow
Crafting for all Seasons: Snowflakes
Sisterhood of Crafters: Winter
Delicious Doodles: Winter Wonderland

14 comments:

Darlene said...

Awesome 'snowy' card! LOVE the red/white twine ... PERFECT! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Let It Snow’ challenge and please come back again soon!

Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Jennifer said...

I love snow to! Great way to highlight each individual flake and the twine is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Love it Kendra, but then again I love everything you make!! I made a christmas card to already and told michelle and she just laughed :)

wendyp said...

absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Designs this week!

shulsart said...

Adorable card, Kendra. I love the red sentiment and twine, perfect color combination. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Jodi said...

so cute!!!! Good Luck and thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Kianel said...

Gorgeous project dear Kendra, as always! Love what you did with the twine!
Thanks for joining Cheery Lynn designs challenge this week!
Good luck, love, Kianel.

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Aww Kendra the colors on this are wonderful! The twine is just brilliant on this! So glad you entered thanks for playing along on the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge.

Jeannie
Cheery Lynn Designs DT

TannyP said...

Fantastic take on the sketch and awesome use of those fabulous snowflakes. I love your papers =) Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Let It Snow challenge!

Karen B. said...

What a fun winter card! Thanks for playing at Skipping Stones Design this week.

Jingle said...

This is adorable, Kendra! Thanks for joining us over at SSD this week!

Sheryl said...

Hi Kendra! This is a great snowflake card! I like the blue a lot with the red! However, I can't say that I love the snow right now. I'm already looking forward to Spring! LOL!
Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our, "Let It Snow" challenge!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

A lovely card to start the collection of Christmas cards off with or even just a winter "Hi" card. Thankyou for sharing this with us at Delicious Doodles challenges.

blackdragon said...

Lovely card...thanks for sharing with us at delicious doodles.
BDx