Monday, January 2, 2012

Top 10 Cards of 2011

Wow, what a fun year of crafting 2011 was!

Looking back at all my projects was so fun!  It was even fun to see how many style keeps evolving.

2011...was a year of continued obsession with Paper and Bling! and my newest obsession DIES!!  I have enjoyed collecting SPELLBINDER's dies!  I have also dabbled with a few other brands.

My Top 10 Favorite Cards of 2011:
(In no particular order)

My First Published Card!!!!  Using SweetStamps.com Products!!
Can't forget the 1st card I got published!!!!
Center Step Card
Another great boy card
LOVE...how this turned out!  I used bubble wrap to create the bottom half of the card!  So fun!
Using Inspired By Stamping set
SweetStamps.com Butterfly Stamp
Birthday Card
Inspired By Stamping Stamps
loved this color scheme

Christmas

Created with Skipping Stones Design Stamps

Okay, were you counting??  Probably not...but I ended up with 11...since it was '11 I picked 11!!  I can do that right?!!?  :)  That was kind of hard to do as I had a lot of them I really liked.

 Here's to a happy new crafty year! Thanks for all the lovely comments and support! And most importantly the lovely friends I have made through this obsession we all share! ;)


Kendra

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Kendra, These are just beautiful! I think my favorite is the purple snowman Christmas card. Too cute! I can't wait to work with you and to get to know you better in 2012!