Monday, July 30, 2012

Christmas Ornament with SS

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is a:

Christmas Ornament

I created my own ornament, using a fun technique that has been going around the web for awhile now and then used Sweet Stamps to create a tag to go with it!
(The post before this shows how I created the ornament)
Sorry I forgot to take a picture of just the ornament!  I used vinyl to add "Alaina" to the ornament.  I created this for a friend as the had an adorable little girl this past January and one year for Christmas I created ornaments for her and her husband and thought I better create one for their little girl now!

I just love this non-traditional colored Christmas tag! The Merry Christmas Script is a great font!

A close-up:
I love this Winter Tree!  I used Liquid Applique to add snow to the tree!  So fun!  Then of course had to add some bling!

I used a snowflake die to create these snowflakes and then added some Creative Inspirations Paint in Winter Frost to make them shimmer!


SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:



Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps blog, we'd love to see what you create! You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some "sweet" things of your own!!

Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your fun idea- the glimmer of that glitter is awesome! Love the vinyl name you cut- and your tag is fabulous too!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Very cool!! Love the glitter!! Never thought of the vinyl and cricut for the name though!! Love the tag with the Sweet Stamps!! Lovely project!! Thank you for the glitter tutorial!!

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Adorable! I love the snow and bling on the tree and the sparkle of the snowflakes! Awesome idea for customizing ornaments too!

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Kendra, stunning projects as always.. Love the different techniques you have used
Hugs
Tamara

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the colors you used on the tag and all the little snowflakes. Love the added snow on the Winter Tree and the polka dot ribbon. Very cute idea!!

Unknown said...

Wow kendra this is just stunning work!!!!! Wow love the ornament and the tag too!!!!! Magnifique!!!!!

dmbennett said...

Beautiful Kendra. Love the tag!!!