Monday, July 23, 2012

PAS Just Stitch It

There is another great challenge on the Paper and Such blog!

Just Stitch It

Here's the tag I created:
A friend of mine recently purchased a new house!
So I thought this tag would be nice to put on the gift I got her!


The sentiment and house came from the new Heart Strings set released from PAS this month!
I masked the house image so that I could just ink up the heart to add it next to the sentiment!
As you can see I also added some faux stitching around the tag!

The cute little house:


Here's a look at the entire set:
Image 1


Check out the Paper and Such store for more great products!!


Join in, we'd love to see what you create! 



Have a nice day!





4 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is a darling tag!!! LOVE the fibers at the top and the twine is a fabulous pop of bright color! Adorable!!! :)

Julie said...

So incredibly adorable Kendra! Your friend is gonna love it!

~Tammy~ said...

Now that sentiment is totally sweet and I love your tag girl!

Jennifer said...

Wonderful Tag! I love the little house and the red twine!