Thursday, July 5, 2012

IBSIC #16

Can you believe it is week #16 at Inspired By Stamping Inspiration Challenge's!

Each and every Thursday Joanna has either a wonderful sketch or beautiful picture to find inspiration from!

This week happens to be another sketch!

This is the baby card I created for a friend:
I used the new Oh, Baby! set!  Such a great set for those baby cards!!
I also used some lovely flowers from the IBS store!


A close-up:
I add some pearls to the beautiful baby carriage.


Here is the sketch:



Join in, we'd love to see what you create!!

Have a wonderful day!!


3 comments:

jessica said...

This is beautiful Kendra!!!! Love the soft purple color and beautiful flowers!!
TFS and hope you had a GREAT 4th!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Such pretty purple-y pleasures you have here, Kendra! The popped-up baby carriage is so sweet. I do love this set!

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a sweet card to welcome the new little one.