Monday, July 16, 2012

Christmas Parchment with SS

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is a:

Christmas Parchment

I just love using this technique!!
I just love the papers and colors I used for this card!!

I stamped the snowflake twice on vellum and cut it out.  The second one I cut a little smaller so that I could make it 3D!

I just love this sentiment for winter cards! 


SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:



Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps blog, we'd love to see what you create! You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some "sweet" things of your own!!

Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

jessica said...

gorgeous job Kendra!! Love the 3D snowflake!!

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Gorgeous card Kendra! I love the dimension you added to the snowflake and your embellishments are fantastic!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card! Loving the 3-d snowflake, and the Patterned Paper is awesome.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful snowflake and I love the design Too!!!!! way to go!!!!

jonim52 said...

Lovely card.

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Kendra I love the dimension of the snowflake!! Love all the gems for glitz!! Pretty!!

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Just beautiful. Love the distressed edges and the dp.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the 3D effect of the snowflake and love the papers. The rhinestones and pearls are a great accent. Really pretty!!