Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer/Backyard Events Challenge

My Thoughts Exactly started monthly challenges last month!!

The first Sunday of every month there will be a new challenge for you to join in!

Your project MUST include at least one My Thoughts Exactly stamp. 
Any set is acceptable, so get creative!

Don’t have any MTE stamps?
You can grab some in the store!

There is a great new little 2x2 mini stamp set being released today that would be great to get for this challenge:

------------

The Prizes:
EVERY participant will receive a coupon for 10% off at the MTE store!!

One randomly selected participant will receive a $10.00 gift certificate to the MTE store!

And finally one grand prize winner selected by our Design Team will receive a BUNDLE of MTE stamps and a GUEST DESIGNER SPOT for August!!!

That is definitively worth playing along, if you ask me!!

So join in, we sure would love to see what you create!

------------


This month's challenge is:

Summer/Backyard Events

When I think of summer, I instantly think of all my beautiful flowers growing in my backyard!

I just love this flower border!  Was a late night idea the other night!
The little flower is from the Mother's Day Subway Art set!

I used the set Many Thanks to create the white embossed sentiment.


Have a beautiful day!




No comments: