Saturday, July 14, 2012

July IBS Recap

Good morning !! 

So what do you think about the Inspired By Stamping release yesterday??!!

Pretty exciting!  

Joanna's stamps always amaze me!

---------------------------

Today I am featuring the Fancy Alphabet, which is such a great set to create your own sentiments!

I also find that it is PERFECT to use to create titles for your scrapbook pages!!
The corner stamp I used is from the set All Year Wishes II.

The title I created with the new Fancy Alphabet set:
The stars next to the title are from the set Oh, Baby!


I also used the new Yummy Food Labels set to create the Pasta tag!


---------------------------

Make sure to check out each of the DT blogs, there is such lovely inspiration from all these lovely ladies using the new sets:

Joanna; Inspired By Stamping
Colleen Dietrich
Deb Hickman
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Irit Shalom
Kendra Sand (me)
Kim Score
Tammy Hobbs



Using the code "freeshipping" you are able to get FREE shipping in the IBS store today and tomorrow!!


Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love how you combined these sets for a fun layout, Kendra!

Deb Hickman said...

Awwww, what a cute LO, great way to use the labels. Deb xx

~Tammy~ said...

Kendra your layout is amazing and I love the way you used the food label sets in your layout! Amazing and clever!