Monday, June 23, 2014

Cute Rain Boots with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!

I absolutely love the Spring Boots (F545) stamp!
What a beautiful image!

I decided to use that one for my card today:

As I mentioned, I just LOVE this image!!

I also used the fun Butterflies and Hearts (E563) stamp!
And the sentiment tag is part of the Tags (G483) set!

A close-up of the Spring Boots (F545) image:

And another close-up:

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

SO super sweet, Kendra! LOVE the patterned paper and the bright colors! The coloring of the image is amazing! HUGS! Mynn xx