Monday, June 16, 2014

Kids Birthday with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!

As always I am SUPER excited to share my project with you today!!

I hope you like it as much as I do!
It was so fun to create!

Who say's you always have to color your images in?

Especially on a kids card?!
Why not add crayons to the card and allow them to be creative!

That was my idea behind this card:
 The main image is the Train Delivery (H207)!
A great image for any boys birthday card!!

 The large "Birthday" is part of the Birthday with Saying (G395) stamp and the "Happy" is part of the Happy Birthday (B202) stamp!



Not sure if I am going to give this to my son for his upcoming birthday or save it for one of his buddies birthday's!  

Which ever little boy I decided to give it to, I think they will get a real kick out of it!


---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute idea! Whichever little boy gets this card sure will be a happy.

Unknown said...

Fabulous idea! Love the image too.

Anonymous said...

Really neat idea Kendra. I like that you kept the image simple then made it pop with all the other colors!

Mynn xx said...

This is SUCH a fabulous idea, Kendra!!! Totally pinning it to CASE later! HUGS! Mynn xx