Thursday, June 12, 2014

Swirling Pinwheels with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today sharing this fun card:

Yesterday I shared a fun "Spinner" tutorial using the Swirling Pinwheels set on the Inspired By Stamping Blog.

Well I used the same tutorial for my card today, but instead of the pinwheel moving across my card, I just created one hole and the pinwheel stays stationed in one spot, but swirls around!!

IBS_BirthdaySpinner1_KSand
Such a fun tutorial!

Close-up of the pinwheel:
IBS_BirthdaySpinner2_KSand

Really perfect for just about anyone, as I think anyone would get a kick out of spinning the pinwheel around!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!



2 comments:

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

What a fun birthday card! Love the spinner.

Unknown said...

Beautiful and fun card.