Monday, June 9, 2014

Flamingos in Flip Flops with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!

We spend a lot of time up at our family cabin in summer and I enjoy sending the kids cards with a few dollars in.  So when we go up for the weekend they have some fun mail!  And money for the candy store!!  (Which there happens to be one right next store!)
 So I created this card for my little girl, as she loves her "flingos"!

I love the Flamingos in Flip Flops (G372) stamp!
Such a fun summer image!!
I used the Happy Summer Day's! (B213) sentiment!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------

2 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute. Love the flowers.

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this great card, Kendra! The bold colors are fabulous and I adore the patterns, too! HUG! :) Mynn xx