Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy Birthday

Happy Saturday!

Today is my day to be posting on the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog!!

First off make sure to head over to the Miss Kate Cuttables store to download your Freebie of the Day!

----------------------

It recently was my little sister's birthday!
We are just over 11 years apart!

She's into all the fun bright colors right now, which seems to be the craze!
So I thought this card was very fitting for her:

 I love this Happy Birthday title!
Which is part of the Happy Birthday - Girl set.

Close-up:


A fun and colorful birthday card!!

She loved it!!

----------------------

A look at the SVG file used:

Happy Birthday - Girl
Happy Birthday SVG cutting files birthday svg cut files balloon svg files cupcake svg cuts





----------------------

Make sure to check out the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog, there is all kinds of wonderful inspiration!

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Kendra... I saw your Happy Birthday card you made for your sister on the Miss Kate Cuttables blog and was wondering if you could tell me what size card base you used? I just purchased the file and would love to make one similar. I believe your card was in the June 2014 Happy Birthday section of Miss Kate's site. Thanks in advance...

Melinda Strange
Huntsville, TX
csi275@yahoo.com