Monday, June 30, 2014

Red White and Blue with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!

My little guys loves red, white and blue birthday cards, especially since his birthday is right around the 4th of July!

So I created this card with him in mind:
I simply used the lovely Swirly Birthday (E367) sentiment for this card!



I used a clear Spica pen to add glitter to the birthday sentiment!

Fun and simple birthday card!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------

2 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so beautiful gosh you really did do an outstanding job!!
Love the crispness of your card the stars the bling..it's a home run!!

Mynn xx said...

It's perfect! LOVE all the fun elements and the glitter accent on the sentiment! HUGS! Mynn xx