Monday, June 2, 2014

Tabby Cat with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!

First off, have you had a chance to see this month's new images:

So many fun new stamps!!

I decided to work with the Tabby Cat (G502) for my card today:



I have two friends that LOVE cards, so this will be a purr-fect card to send one of them!! :)

I paired up this cute cat with the My Friend (B181) sentiment. 

A close-up of the Tabby Cat (G502): 
Love the grey and purple color scheme! 

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable Kendra! Love the image and you layout.

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Cute image and darling card! I like your "style"!

Mynn xx said...

Kendra, this is SO sweet! LOVE all the distressing and I adore the purple!!! HUGS and enjoy your week! :) Mynn xx

Anonymous said...

Love; this card Kendra. Purple is such a fun color to work with, great job!