Sunday, March 6, 2016

Bunny Hop with GI

Happy Sunday Stamping Friends!

It's time for another challenge on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!


Before I share my card, check out this month's new stamps:
Aren't they fun?!
You can find them here!

---------

Now for my card:

I absolutely LOVE how this sweet card turned out!!

I have always wanted to create an acetate window on a card, so that you could see to the inside.  Although I didn't do anything too fancy inside to be seen, I still really like how it turned out.  

For my main image I used the sweet E783 Bunny Front image!
I also then used the new D518 Bunny Loves You sentiment!!

I really like the font used for that sentiment!!

SO fun!

I thought this card would be perfect to give one of my kiddos!!


---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous Sunday!!


---------

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is just TOO cute! I LOVE the pastel colors you went with--and this image is totally darling! Fab layout, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Scrapper69 said...

Soooooo CUTE! What an adorable Bunny!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations