Friday, March 25, 2016

Sweet Bunny with GI

Happy Friday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

This week GI is sponsoring the challenge on the C.R.A.F.T Challenge Blog!!
Be sure to join in!

The challenge....one of my favorites I must add...
Add Some Bling

I LOVE bling!!

I wanted to work with this new super sweet stamp called Bunny with Eggs (J124)
 I added some bling to the centers of the flowers as well as to the top right corner.

I also used the  Cursive Happy Easter (C430) sentiment!

Close-up:
Such a fun image!!

I used My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circle Dies to die cut the image to pop-up on my card!!  I love this die set!! I also used some Totally Sky Trendy Twine!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------

Challenges
Crafting By Designs: 3 or More Layers
Crafty Gals Corner: Easter/Spring
Little Red Wagon: Easter/Spring
Paper Shelter Challenge: Easter Time
Die Cuttin' Divas: Die Cut + Buttons
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Food and Drink (Eggs)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Come Rain or Shine
Brown Sugar: Easter
Crafting With Friends: Anything Goes
Cut It Up: Die Cuts + Happy Easter
Crafty Catz: Stitching - Real or Fake
QKR Stampede: Easter Cards

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, the bunny is so cute! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Sheryl said...

Lovely cute Easter card. I love the freshness of the colours and design.
Good to have you joining the fun at CRAFT this week. Hugs Sheryl DT member xx.

Gerda said...

What a beatiful Easter card!! Love that sweet bunny image!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Kendra, the little bunny is adorable and I love the stitched circle die, I will have to get one of those ;-)

it may be my computer, but your pic is showing up very big and I had to copy it to see it properly;-)

Donna said...

Oh my gosh I love your Easter card! Thank you for joining the challenge this week at the Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

Amy Cohen said...

Another beautiful Easter card- I love the dies you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Amy-DT

Emma Williams said...

This is adorable! I love your colouring and the whole card is just perfect for Easter! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! Such a cutie..I LOve your colours and design.Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx

Nikki said...

Lovely Easter card. Cute image, great colours and layout. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

Nikki

Gayatri said...

Cute Easter card. Love the stamped coloured image. Thank for joining in Simon Says Stamp Come Rain or Shine Challenge!
Gayatri xx

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Those are some huge feet for such a tiny bunny! I love how your beautiful coloring brings out the colors of the patterned paper.

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Happy Easter (Bunny) challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Precious! Adorably cute card as always!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Brenda said...

This is the perfect Easter card. I love the soft coloring. So glad you joined us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Cindy said...

Very cute Easter card! Love the colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

Larelyn said...

I just love your precious image and the stitched die cuts are fabulous. Thanks for playing along at Cut it Up.
Hugs,
Larelyn

karalschuknecht said...

Adorable Easter card and such beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for our Easter Card Challenge. Karal DT

Cathy - CMP Designs said...

What a great Easter card! This would make a great entry over at the Emerald Creek Dares Challenge!