Monday, March 21, 2016

YNS March Feature Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Feature Day at Your Next Stamp!!

Feature Day Theme...
Think Spring


Are you ready for it to be spring?!
I sure am!

It's been so nice to see the sun shining!
Only sad part is we are supposed to get 4-8" of snow Wednesday! :(  I'm so ready for the snow to be done with!!

Anyway, here is the fun spring inspired card I created:
I used the new Hey Chickie! stamp set for the "Spring is here!" sentiment!!

I absolutely LOVE the font used for the "Spring"!  So beautiful!

I also used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set to create my layers for this pretty shaker card!
I just love shaker cards!!!

Be sure to visit the YNS Blog and leave a comment, you have a chance at winning a stamp choice of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Cute shaker card! I love your shaker sequins and flowers mix!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh Noooo Kendra - SNOW on Wednesday! YIKES - I hope it comes and melts quickly for ya! Your card SCREAMS Spring and is so cute! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

JOBIONE said...

Hi Kendra.

Gorgeous card.

I believe someone has stolen your image and claiming it as her own..not only that she has actually altered the image.