Monday, March 7, 2016

Happier than a Bird with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome NEW products from The Stamps of Life!!

Are you ready for a little giggle?

I had so much fun creating this card I am ready to share with you today!!

I used both the frenchfries2stamp and sayings4frenchfries stamp sets!!
When I seen the "Today, I will be happier than a bird with a French Fry" I had to giggle to myself!  I instantly thought of the super fun Sizzix Triplets Spring Bird die set!  

I was determined to die cut a sweet bird and put a fry in its mouth!!
 I really like how it turned out!!

I wrapped some Gingersnap Twine along the top!

 I then added a Cork Heart, which I think are so fun to use, along with Guava Glitter Button, which I absolutely love!!  And then finished it off by adding a twine bow!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!


-----------------------

Challenges
Craft-Dee Bowz: Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Critters/Creatures: Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps: Paper Piecing
Ooh La La Creations: Add a Sentiment

9 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

What a great card! Love the sentiment, the bird, the gingham, everything.

Wynn said...

Cute card. I love the colour combo you've used too. Thank you for joining us at OLLchallenges. Wynn DT

Ellibelle said...

Wonderful card Kendra, great paper choices and love the bird!
Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH - another Funny Sentiment attached to a lovely card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh my this is an adorable card. that bird with the french fry is so cute and I love that sentiment.Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

Linby said...

Cute card and a great layout.
Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.
Lynn x
DT

Pamela said...

Such a cute card, thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Pam x

Anonymous said...

What a super card.The little bird is so cute and love the fun sentiment.Great mix of papers and design too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

karalschuknecht said...

So cute, & beautifully done, I love the paper choice. Thanks for joining our paper piecing challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT