Thursday, March 31, 2016

YNS Challenge #36

Hello Stamping Friends!

Join in the new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here's some inspiration for you:

Here is a card sketch....

and photo/colors to find inspiration from....


-----------------

I decided for this challenge to play along with both the colors and sketch!!

For my card today I decided to use the Blast Off stamp set!  Perfect for a little boy's card!!  I also used the Blast Off Die Set to die cut my image!
I used the Stitch Ovals Die Set to create the oval layer and then stamped some of the stars from the Blast Off stamp set, as well as splatter some yellow ink to the shape.

I finished the card up by adding some black gumdrops from the Cupid Gumdrops set!  I just love YNS's gumdrops!!!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

HA! CUTE Sentiment again! LOVE seeing all the fun sentiments you use! Adorable CArd!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations