Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Happy Happy Birthday with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I have always admired stitching on cards.  But unfortunately am not a sewer! :(  Don't own a sewing machine.  So as I mentioned, I have always admired those who were able to stitch on their cards.

Well TSOL recently released a Stitched Circles Die Set
LOVE IT!!

It may not be the exact look, but for me it is close enough!!  I'm fine with not having the thread.
This birthday card was the first card I created with the new Stitched Circles Die Set
I love all the stitched circle layers!!

 I used a piece of Happy pattern paper from the Happy Collection Patterned Paper Pad!!
I then stamped the "b-day" sentiment from the Birthday with Sizzix stamp set on a banner and added it to my card!

Finished it off by adding some washi tape and sequins!!


Products Used
Stamps:  Birthday with Sizzix
Dies: Stitched Circle Dies, Sizzix Banners #2
Paper: Midnight, Happy Collection, Happiness Collection
Misc.: Midnight Washi Tape

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!


-----------------------

Challenges
Crafting By Designs: 3 or More Layers
Fresh Brewed Designs: Happy Birthday
Crafting With Friends: Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft: Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenges: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: To Die For

5 comments:

Mari said...

Such a lovely card. Great colors. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

Stampsnob. said...

A bright and happy card TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT HAPPY EASTER

Scrapper69 said...

Awesome card! LOVE the design - may have to lift this design from you! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

karenlotty said...

Lovely card, love the colours and the simple addition of sequins really sets it off TFS Craft Rocket Challenges - Karen DT