Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Dirt & A Frog with HBS

Hello Stamping Friends!


It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

Today I am featuring a project life page!

Last summer my son found a tree frog and just loved it!  
He insisted I take some pictures of him with it!! 


So here the pictures are finally put in a protector page for his album:
I added the "Never Stop Exploring" sentiment from the No Place Like Home stamp set on a little banner to the top right photo.

 For the main title I used the "Today's Adventure" from the No Place Like Home stamp set!  I thought it was perfect!!  I first typed a little writing on my computer and printed it, then stamped the sentiment.
As well as adding the "Adventure is out there" sentiment from that set as well to the bottom right corner.

I stamped the solid heart from the Beautiful Life stamp set in a dark green ink!

To go off of the "Today's Adventure" title, I decided to use the Brush Grunge Alphabet to a create the "dirt & a frog." subtitle!

Nothing too fancy, especially since it is for my son's album.  But just wanted to show once again how perfect Honey Bee's Stamps are for project life pages as well as scrapbook pages!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Now that is so CUTE! What a great Layout and wonderful Memories for your son! He looks like he became best pals with that tree frog! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations