Sunday, April 5, 2020

Birthday Candle Shaker


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Have you had a chance to check out the new Birthday Celebration die Release?!  It is AMAZING!!!

First up I am sharing a card using the Patterned Birthday Candles (10808)!!
At first I planned to put the patterns in the candles, but then decided it would be super fun not to and instead use the candles to create individual shaker windows!!  

For my sentiment I used Giant Layered Birthday (10594) and the new Typewriter Birthday Words & Shadows (10805)

Such a fun birthday card!!!



All Frantic Stamper Products Used:

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty shaker card! Love the rainbow colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

I totally LOVE your Rainbow Shaker! Really cute!

Theresa