Friday, April 10, 2020

Self-Propelled Flowers

Hello Sweet Crafty Friends!

I have a fun and colorful card to share today using Lisa Horton Crafts products!

I am just so beyond excited to share this card....I love bright colors!!  Yellow is my absolute favorite!  But I also love butterflies!!  As well as flowers! This all of me put into a card:
I am so excited with how it turned out!!

I used the lovely Nested Flags Dies to create my card base along with a few of the layers:
All of Lisa's new butterfly stamps are absolutely amazing!!  The detail is beyond gorgeous!!  They remind me of images in adult coloring books and I love sitting down once in awhile and coloring in them!  This butterfly is the first one that caught my attention!!  It is from the Majestic Butterflies stamp set!!  The 'Butterflies are self-propelled flowers - R. H. Heinlein' sentiment also really caught my attention!  The sentiment is part of the Wings and Things stamp set!

I used yellow ink to ink the lovely Medieval Stencil behind my butterfly and banner.  The banner is part of the Nested Banners die set!

In the picture below you can also see that I stamped the Bubblewrap stamp in the bottom right corner with Versafine Ink and embossed with a pearl embossing powder!  I just really like the added touch!!
This picture also gives you a closer look at my gorgeous butterfly!!  I stamped this butterfly from the Majestic Butterflies stamp set three times!  so that I could fussy cut certain sections out to add dimension and added interest!  


Have a lovely day!  



1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card and gorgeous butterfly!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤