Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Birthday Package


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

3D Wednesday

I always love this theme!!  My Creative Time has so many AWESOME dies to create 3D packages!!  I love it!!

Today I am featuring the newly revised Stitched Favor Box Die!!  So cute and easy to put together!!

I decided to create a little birthday package:
So sweet!

I used the die cut tag in the set to create the yellow tag, which I then stamped 'Happy Birthday' on from the Time to Celebrate stamp set!!

The sweet little die cut heart is from the Fun Size Heart Bow Die!  I absolutely LOVE the tiny stitched heart!!

Isn't this package awesome??!!  I sure think so!

Could easily put a little gift in it or candy!

Such a sweet little package!!

All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

GOOD MORNING Miss Kendra...OMG How Fun, Sweet and Adorable is your Cutie Treat Box....LOVE the Paper gosh is so Fun, Bright and Cheery ....Love how your tag, heart and Tie match the Dots....Quite the Presentation!! GREAT creative job!
YOU SO ROCK!!

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute little sweet treat holder Kendra!

Theresa

quilt4fun2 said...

I like how colorful and happy the paper is. Beautiful birthday treat.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com