Thursday, April 30, 2020

Robot Party


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun birthday card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Can you believe it is the last day of April already?!  I'm really unsure where this month has gone!  

This card features the cute new Robot (10816) die!!
Isn't the robot cute?!  I sure think so!!  I had so much fun creating this card!

I also used the Birthday Party (10813) and Gift Boxes (10812) die sets to add the other party elements!!

The die cut 'Happy Birthday' is part of the new Reverse-Cut Birthday Words (10806)!

Frantic Stamper Products Used:
Robot (10816)
Gift Boxes (10812)

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

I hope you all are staying well and safe!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGosh! What a fantastic birthday card! It's so happy and cheery! I love the robot. Super cute!

Theresa