Monday, April 13, 2020

Birthday Fun


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Manly Monday

What a great theme since my husband's Grandpa turns 90 this Friday!!

So I created this fun Diagonal Fold Card for him:
I've never created this type of fold before, so I was super excited to give it a try!!  I love how it turned out!!

Here is a look as you open it:
What fun!!

All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

6 comments:

Jannie said...

Happy 90th birthday!
Although not together in this time, this card is amazing!
Love the DSP you used as well💕

Marilyn said...

Awesome masculine card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra What a Spectacular Birthday Card you created!! Great and fun paper...and totally Outstanding Creative ideas using Miss Emma's fab goodies. WOW!!! HAPPY 90th BIRTHDAY TO YOUR hubby's grandpa .... CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES C'MON HE's going to LOVE his card!! YOU SO ROCK!!

Linda Hott said...

Cute birthday card! :)

Tawna said...

I love this card and the different type of fold you used. Can you point me to a tutorial on this fold?

A Happy Birthday shout out to your husband's grandpa!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a fun card! Your Grandpa will love it :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com