Friday, April 17, 2020

Just for you

Hello Sweet Crafty Friends!

I have a fun card to share today using Lisa Horton Crafts products!

I'm back again this Saturday with another lovely CAS card using another butterfly from the Majestic Butterflies stamp set:
These butterflies are just so beautiful!!  Unlike my bright and colorful card from last weekend, I just really wanted to create a simple elegant card!  So I decided to create a rectangle mask and inked up a rectangle on my white layer with pink distress ink.  I then stamped the pretty butterfly!!

I added some rhinestones to the butterfly to give it a little bling!

I die cut the tiniest flag from the Nested Flag Dies twice, once from pink cardstock and once from white.  Thought it would be fun to layer then off set.  I stamped the 'Just for you' sentiment on the white flag first before adding it to my card.  The sentiment is also from the Majestic Butterflies stamp set!!

Have a lovely day!  



2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous! Love that butterfly!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Scrapper69 said...

So BEAUTIFUL!

Theresa