Sunday, April 19, 2020

Bokeh Stencil


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a super fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I featured the awesome new Bokeh Stencil (STN-043) on this card:
I just LOVE the fun background!!  I admit, I've always wanted to try the Bokeh technique and just haven't gotten to it!  So I was so excited to see this stencil in Frantic Stampers newest release!!!

For my sentiment I used the Reverse-cut Birthday Words (10806) and Happy Birthday Candles (10807)!!

Frantic Stamper Products Used:
Bokeh Stencil (STN-043)

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! that turned out so PRETTY!!! I've always wanted to try that style as well... I think I need that stencil!!!

Theresa