Thursday, February 6, 2020

Bloom


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Have you seen the new Frantic Stamper February Release: Spring and Easter?

This release has me dreaming of SPRING!!

I used the lovely Botanical Daffodils (10774) die set for the lovely daffodils:
Which I placed in the die cut pitcher from the Bucket and Pitcher (10777) die set!

I used the Garden Reverse-Cut Words (10776) for the 'Bloom' sentiment!

I also used the Scalloped Rectangles (10651) for the pattern yellow striped and white layers.

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! I love the spring flowers in the watering can!

Theresa