Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Pigs Can Fly

Hello Stamping Friends!

I am on the Your Next Stamp Blog  today sharing two cards!!

I am featuring the super cute newly released Pigs Can Fly stamp set!!

This first card also features the new Puffy Cloud Panel Die!  I LOVE YNS's panel dies!!  I decided to use this one to create a shaker card!
How fun!!  I just love the cute pig!!


This next card I decided to make into a slider card so the sweet little pig looks like he is flying in the air:

So sweet!!
I can't get enough of these cute pigs!!


All YNS Products Used:
-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

PURE CUTENESS!! I love the clouds on the shaker card and that adorable pig that's hang gliding on your second card! Super-Cute!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Adorable cards!
Have a great day “
Marilyn ❤️