Sunday, February 9, 2020

Love Home Decor

Hello Sweet Crafty Friends!

I have a fun project to share today using Lisa Horton Crafts products!

I used a MDF Tag from LHC to create this fun piece of home decor:
I haven't created a piece of home decor in awhile, but am pretty happy with how this turned out!!

I added some pattern paper to the Greyboard Hearts and stamp 'Love' from the In The Loop stamp set to the tiny polka dot heart.
Before adding the Pink Sisal and hearts I used the Hive Stencil to add the fun glitter texture paste to the tag.

I've never used Sisal before, I love it!!  Adds such a nice touch!! 

Not sure yet if I'm going to keep this for myself or give it to my Mom for Valentine's Day!!

Have a lovely day!  



2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

That turned out so pretty Kendra! Beautiful Home decor piece!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute tag!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️