Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Shaker Egg Tag


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Tag It Tuesday

I had a lot of fun using the new Pretty Egg Tag Dies for the recent release!  I just had to create another shaker egg tag with them!!

Here it is:
So sweet!!

I LOVE this new tag set!!!

All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So pretty! I love the colors!

Theresa

JillM said...

I love everything shakers & Easter! I'm definitely making this as close as possible, only Bcuz I don't have all your products. Your Egg tag is super cute!

shabbypinkhouse said...

Love, love, love! So beautiful and super cute! tfs Hugs, Christine

SD said...

Beautiful colorful Easter shaker!