Sunday, February 16, 2020

Shaker Thanks

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm so excited to share this card with you!!  I LOVE the new Circle Background Die from Dare 2B Artzy!!
When I received it I just had to first create a shaker card with it!!

So fun!!
I also used the Thanks Layer Die for my sentiment!

I used a piece of the Manatees Paper, for the plaid pattern for on the base of my card and drew all my colors from that piece of paper!!  I love that plaid design!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty! Love the background
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Super fun card! I'm lovin' that cool circle background die! Eek!

Unknown said...

Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

At least 160k men and women are using a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to burn 1-2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

It's scientific and it works with everybody.

You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

1) Get a drinking glass and fill it up with water half the way

2) Then learn this amazing HACK

and become 1-2 lbs lighter the next day!