Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Butterfly Birthday

Hello Sweet Crafty Friends!

I have a fun  card to share today using Lisa Horton Crafts products!

I absolutely LOVE the new In the Loop and Butterfly Flourish stamp sets from Lisa!!
I used a piece of pattern paper from the Capri paper pad!  I just love these gorgeous papers!!!

The large circle cluster was then stamped on the left side of my card base from the In the Loop stamp set.

The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is also from the In the Loop stamp set and was stamped on another piece of pattern paper from the Capri paper pad!

I stamped the small and medium butterflies from Butterfly Flourish stamp set on different pieces of Capri paper as well.  I then fussy cut them out and added to my card base!

I finished the card off by adding some random gems!

Have a lovely day!  



2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty Kendra! I love the beautiful background and those stamps are awesome!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! Love the background!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️