Monday, February 10, 2020

YNS February Preview Day 1

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's time for Your Next Stamp's February Release!!!
  Wahoo!!!
This time of the month is always so exciting!!
This release is full of so much cuteness!!!

Our February new release arrives in the YNS store Thursday! We are starting off with 3 days of previews, showcasing 8 new stamp sets and 3 new die sets!!

--------------------

One of the sets we are featuring today is called Ewe Can Do It!

Here is the first I created using the set:
I love the 'Sweat Now Wine Later' sentiment!!

I used the Rounded Panel Shapes Die Set to create the three openings on my white cardstock.  I then place my images above the openings!  Such a nice way to highlight the images.

I used pattern paper from the awesome Summer Plaid 6x6 Paper Pad!!


--------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view the new products and check out the other inspiration!!

Have a lovely day!!

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card, love the paper and the adorable stamps
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE how you colored them and all the plaid papers!!!!

Karthikha said...

That's so sweet! Love your choice of papers and colors! :)

Marilyn said...

Great card and those sheep are just the cutest... I especially like the sweaty little one with the dumb bells.

New Creations said...

So adorable! Love the cute images!

Shelley said...

This is a very cute card with really springy colors!

Tammy L said...

This is adorable! I love the purple plaid...it really sets the ewes off so well! TFS!

LIZARD said...

How cute are those ewes?!!!! Stinkin' cute since they are working out and getting sweaty; but I bet they smell like roses! If they don't, maybe the wine does! ;) I like the paper you put in the background and upon the base. A sweet touch! Lovely card and I like how purple makes me think of wine!!!!

Scrapper69 said...

LOL! That is soooo Stinkin' CUTE! Love the fun sentiment and those critters are adorable!

Theresa

Sue D said...

Very cute with these sheep and I like the plaid.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the layout of the card.
The blue plaid background
is pretty. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anushree Vaish said...

Lovely card!!

Shar Zar said...

Love these little sheep.

Paula H. said...

Love the purple and mix of plaids with those cute little ewes!