Saturday, February 15, 2020

D2BA Backpack

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm back yet again today to share a super FUN project with you!!

I am so beyond excited for the new Backpack Die from Dare 2B Artzy!!

This is the second one I've created:
(I still have to share my first one with you...one of these days!!)
How fun is this?!?! 
I created this one using papers from the Lemon Bliss Paper Collection!

I gave my daughter goodies in this backpack for Valentine's Day!  She absolutely LOVED it!!
The front pocket can hold a gift card!  And the inside can hold A2 sized cards!

But like I mentioned, I added some fun goodies inside for my daughter, take a look:
She loved it!  Markers...beads...hand sanitizer...candy!!!  I love how it can fit so many cute little gifts inside!!

I could keep creating these non-stop!  I love choosing just the right papers to create the fun color schemes of the backpack!!


Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

3 comments:

Kelsey Thomas said...

That's really neat!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! Love the papers!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! That turned out so flippin Cool! Love it!