Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Christmas in July!

Well, actually, a few days late! We recieved this adorable "Heartfelt Wishes" digi stamp from Faith at Designed 2 Delight to celebrate Christmas in July! Not only is Christmas one of my favorite holidays, but I LOVE snowmen!! Isn't he cute?


Recieving this digi got me so excited for Christmas! It also got me thinking...I better start thinking about making Christmas cards, rather then waiting till last minute!

I used CI Paint Winter Frost to and some beautiful shimmer to the snowman and Fairy Dust to add shimmer to the heart!
I used Sky Blue to add shimmer to the snowflake which I cut out from my Graphically Speaking cart! And then add a gem to the middle! This weeks Double Delight Challenge was to make your own embelishment.

5 comments:

Kathy W. said...

Love all the shimmer Kendra!! Fabulous job:) Thanks for playing with us at Double Delight.

Kathy said...

That shimmer is wonderful, really can see it in the close up. Great card and fun handmade snowflake. Thanks for playing along with us at Designed2Delight this week.

Sherrie Conner said...

Love, love, love it!! Great card Kendra! I am glad you joined us again this week! :)

Kristine said...

Oh WOW! This is so beautiful with all that shimmer and sparkle! =D Love your techniques here--these would be so great to make a bunch up for Christmas! Thanks so much for playing along in our EMBELLISH IT challenge at DOUBLE DELIGHT this week! *Ü*

Creative Inspirations said...

How cute!!! I love Christmas cards, they are always so much fun.