Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Color Spotlight: Winter Frost

Another great color spotlight this week, sorry it's a little late, I've been having some horrible internet connections lately.

Anyway this week's color is WINTER FROST! I just love this paint!! With Christmas right around the corner, most of us are starting to think about those Christmas cards...well I think this paint is a must have!

Here's a quick card I made using Winter Frost:
Look at the shimmer!!

I also quickly made a tag this morning before I left for work, something I've been wanting to do the last few years, but never have! Maybe this will be the year! :)

Look at the beautiful shimmer you can add to your snowmen, a beautiful snow scene, ect!
Winter frost reminds me so much of those beautiful winter days when the sun is shining and reflecting on the snow! Don't you agree?!?!

Make sure to order your Winter Frost paint for your holiday cards! Also remember there are currently 4 special edition colors, get them before they're gone!

Have a fabulous evening!

Kendra

No comments: