Thursday, August 12, 2010

Party Time: Bags

Another fabulous challenge at the CI Paints blog this week!! This week's challenge was "Party Time: Gift Wrap....Bags....Boxes....", once again another thing I have to admit I never did. So this was another fun challenge.

Make sure to check the blog out to see the other wonderful creations!


I went shopping the other day and bought a few gift bags that I thought it would be fun to alter. I had a lot of fun last week making the party favors, so I made a bag to go along with them, but as I was finishing up, I decided instead of using the bag for Ava, I was going to put her little girlfriend's name on it, "Emma". As she will be turing 1 in November, so we'll put her gift in it!

A close-up picture of the crown. I cut the crown from "Sweet Treats". I just love that cart! Look at the shimmer!! I used CI Paints Sky Blue, Mint and Bright Yellow.

If you haven't already check the Creative Inspirations Paints Website out, you really should. There are so many wonderful colors to choose from. I gave one of my paints to a friend and she just e-mailed me the other day telling me she's ADDICTED! She had to order a few more paints for herself!! :)

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

7 comments:

Clare said...

Great project, love how you altered the bag, the colors are fab!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

This turned out FAB, amazing what these paints can do to things!

Kassi said...

great job altering the gift bag! The crown looks so cute with those shimmery colors!

BarbaraW said...

What a great party bag. Love how the embellishments shimmer. Great job.

Creative Inspirations said...

Great Job, I love how you added to the gift bag and made it better. What a great idea!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What an awesome gift bag for a little girl! So nice that it is personalized as well. TFS!

Ashley Newell said...

Oh my goodness! These are SOOOO cute!