Saturday, August 21, 2010

Scrap Queen

I met up with my friend's Michelle and Lisa (my scrap buddies) the other night for supper and to finish planning our Scrap Fest trip to The Mall of America! (I CAN'T WAIT!!) Less then a month now!

Anyway my friend Michelle bought us all this cute t-shirt to wear! I just love it!
As I mentioned last month I bought the new i-rock tool, which I just "HAD" to have! I use it so much!


Anyway this was the first time blinging up something other then a scrapbook page or card. I added some gems to the crown! How cool is that?!?! It was so easy!

3 comments:

Amy C said...

I love to use my i-rock to bling things up. Great idea to use it on the crown of this t-shirt. I wanted to say how cute your little ones are...mine are always 'helping' me in my scrapping room, too. ;)

DtsArt said...

Oh your trip sounds so FUN! Great job blinging up the crown. I bought an i-rock a few weeks ago but have yet to use it. LOL

Olive Juice Studio said...

I NEED an i-rock, right? Thanks for confirming that for me! *wink* I think I'll try to track one of these babies down this week once the kiddos are back in school! :-)

-Kim