Monday, August 9, 2010

"Teddy" from Designed 2 Delight


Last week was the first week of the month, so make sure to catch Faith's free image at Dsigned 2 Delight! If you share your project you create with this week's free digital image "Teddy" you'll recieve the following image free! Trust me...you don't want to miss out! Her images are adorable!


This week's challenge at Double Delight Challenges is a sketch, using Faith's image. Can you believe this is their 6th Challenge already! Where does the time go when you are having fun crafting!!?? :)

Sketch:


So here is my card:
I thought it would be fun to use this image for a baby shower card. My best friend is expecting her first baby this fall (I am so excited!!) so I thought it would be good to get her card made for her baby shower, which is only two weeks away. No waiting till the last minute! (I'm so proud of myself!)


Challenges:

Dsigned 2 Delight: Image

Double Delight Challenges: Sketch

Charisma Cardz Challenges: Teddy Bears

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute as always Kendra!!! Love the nice 'pale' colors together...really works! Can't wait to see you next week : )

papertrails leaver said...

oh my this is the sweetest little bear card! Too cute!

Kathy said...

So sweet. love the close up of the shimmer. Good for you getting ahead on the card, I'm always scrambling at the last moment. Thanks for playing along with us at D2D this week.

Kathy W. said...

Very cute card. Love the shimmer:) Thanks for playing with us at Double Delight.

Vee said...

This is just beautiful. Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge this week.
xx Vee

Kristine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristine said...

Awww, Great job Kendra!! (sorry about that last one LOL) Love your cute colors and how you turned this on it's side! Very SWEET! Thanks for playin in our sketch challenge at DOUBLE DELIGHT this week! And love that shine on teddy too!