Friday, August 3, 2012

CI Celebrates 3rd Anniversary

Creative Inspirations is celebrating their 3rd Anniversary!

How exciting!!

We've decided to have a "BIRTHDAY" themed blog hop!

You should have came here from Kassi's blog, if not, please start at Creative Inspirations Blog as you don't want to miss out on all the fun!

I have been in LOVE with CI's shimmery paints since I first got my hands on them!!
They come in a wonderful variety of colors!
And most importantly, they are soooo SHIMMERY and beautiful!!

Here is the card I created for the hop:
I used CI Paints in:
Sunshine
Tutu Pink
Tickled Pink
Amethyst
Lavender
Sky Blue
Turquoise
Beige
Autumn Wheat

I first stamped the image using black pigment ink and then embossed it using CI Deliquesce Fine Black embossing powder!

I then used the paints to color in the cupcake image!  A fun stamp set I received from a sweet friend!

The "Happy" is from the Lovey Puns Animals from My Thoughts Exactly.  The entire sentiment actually reads "Happy Valentine's Day", but I masked each letter of the "Happy" to create the letters on the banner.

The "Birthday" is also from MTE!  The set is called Big Thoughts, a wonderful mix and match set with many sentiment possibilities.
I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and embossed with one of my favorite Deliquesce Embossing Powders from CI!  It's called Super Sparkle Pink!!  So pretty!

Lastly a close-up of the shimmer:
YUMMY!!

Your next stop along out Birthday hop is Sandie's wonderful blog!

Here's a look at the entire hop list:
Kendra <------------- You are Here!


The entire month of August you can purchase CI Paints at 10% off!!
Stock up!!

Lastly, what blog hop wouldn't be complete without some blog candy!!??
We are giving away 10 paints to one lucky person!
To be eligible you need to leave a comment on the CI Blog along with all DT member blogs!

Have a wonderful day and happy hopping!!


20 comments:

Sheri said...

A very feminine and pretty card!

Sheri R

sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

jessica said...

This is such a fun and gorgeous birthday card! I LOVE those cupcake stamps and the paint colors you used are awesome!!!
There is a very lucky birthday girl out there that would LOVE this card!!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic card! I LOVE the pink background and then the white on top.. Just really makes it pop. The lettering is perfect too! Everything.. This is just amazing!

ScrappyRae10 said...

OMG this is adorable! Super cute!

SAHLERS said...

very cute love the cupcakes and the shimmer!

Unknown said...

oh how sweet and beautiful is this card! I love the masking the letters technique..brilliant!
I am now a follower and email subscriber.

Shanna Shands said...

Your card is so fun and I love the Happy banner!

Anonymous said...

Awesome opportunity to get my hands on some of your amazing paints! Love your birthday card.....very cute! Loving the Happy Birthday banner. Thanks!

silvia said...

Pretty card! LOVE the cupcakes!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is so sweet, Kendra!

Martha Herrera said...

Kendra, this is super adorable! I love the colors.

BarbaraW said...

Love those cupcakes. They look good enough to eat. It's a great way to celebrate the CI birthday too!

Dawn H said...

Such a Sweet card! I Love the banner with Happy, that looks great!

Sandie said...

Love your card Kendra, those cupcakes look like they are ready to be gobble up!

Kassi said...

I love the bright happy pink! I also love the sparkle pink powder!

Kassi said...

I love the bright happy pink! I also love the sparkle pink powder!

Kassi said...

I love the bright happy pink! I also love the sparkle pink powder!

Kassi said...

I love the bright happy pink! I also love the sparkle pink powder!

Words and Pictures said...

What a gorgeous card, showing off the fabulous paints to perfection!
Alison x

Pat Moore said...

Love the shimmer- love the paint. I'd love some more. LOL