Monday, August 6, 2012

Stamped Background with SS

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is a:

Stamped Background

Well, with us celebrating Christmas in July last month I have been hooked on making Christmas cards!

So when I seen the title of this challenge I right away thought of the beautiful Tiny Snowflake Background!  So I thought I would make another Holiday card and hope help motivate those that haven't started on theirs yet!
I created an oval window using one of my Spellbinder dies, as I thought it would be nice to see the cute parchment craft Stitched Button Snowman when you open the card yet!

I just love the font of the Merry Christmas Script, so elegant!
I used my new Tim Holtz Distress Markers to color the snowman in!

A look at when you open the card:
I used the Holiday Sparkle Duo for the inside sentiment!



SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:




Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps blog, we'd love to see what you create! You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some "sweet" things of your own!!

Have a wonderful day!


8 comments:

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Fabulous card! I love the button snowman inside with the Merry Christmas banner on the window - great design!

jonim52 said...

This is stunning, love the way you did that adorable snowman and your background is beautiful!

jessica said...

What a beautiful christmas card!!!

Unknown said...

Wow fabulous christmas card and I love the way you stamped the background!!!!! Wow beautiful card!!!!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How cool is this layout- the snowman is fabulous on parchment- love the sentiment banner. Awesome card!

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a wonderful card. I love how you used the snowflake background to create the front of the card. Nice design with the oval opening on the front and the Stitched Snowman inside. Love how you layered the sentiment with the added pearls and little bow.

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

So love your background!! Especially since it came to my mind also!! Love the blue on your card and the oval opening!! Pretty!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Fabulous design - love the open window. Beautiful colors for a gorgeous holiday card!