Thursday, August 16, 2012

IBS August Sneak Peeks

Good morning !! 

Tomorrow is the August release day at Inspired By Stamping!!
Are you ready?!

I'm excited to share a few of the things I have created with the new stamps along with some other wonderful new goodies being offered by IBS!!

---------------------------

First up, is a fun, easy and quick project that I had fun doing!

I used the new Spice Jar Labels for this project.

I first started by stamping my label and spice sentiment, then fussy cut it out:

Next I ran the label through my Xtron 1.5" Create-A-Sticker, to make the label into a sticker, so that I could adhere it to the jar!!

My finished project:
How fun and easy!!  I added a pearl on each side just to spice it up!!

We make a lot of Chili in winter, so we always have Chili Powder in the house!!  Thought it would be fun to create this jar as well!
At the top of the jar I used some permanent sticky tape around the rim then add some new Scallop Crochet Trim!!  Love this new trim being released this month!!

To spice this one up, I added a few rhinestones!

---------------------------

I have a fun layout to share with you for my little guys album!

I used the new Mason Jars set to create this layout!!

Close-up:
I used some of the new White Fabric Tape to create a border across the page!  LOVE!

I stamped the mason jar twice, once on vellum and once on white paper.  I used the vellum for the top layer, to make it look more like a jar!  So the stamped butterfly actually looks like it is in the inside!  The butterfly is from the Butterfly Wings set! (LOVE!)

I used last month's release stamp set Fancy Alphabet to create the title, along with the Butterfly Wings to create a few more butterflies around the title!

---------------------------

I have one more layout to share with you!

I used some of the spice sentiments from the Spice Jar Labels set to create a strip of paper to add to this layout I created for my little girls album.

Last month I created a layout for my little guys album, but never got around to finishing my little girl's!  But I am so glad I waited!

As this spice set was a perfect addition for this layout!!

Close-up:
The title was made using the Fancy Alphabet and the stars are from the Oh, Baby! set.
I also used the Yummy Food Labels set to create the Pasta tag.

Another reason I am so glad I waited to finish her page is because of the LOVELY new trim being released this month!!
I used some Victorian Crochet Trim for this layout!  Isn't it lovely?!?!
---------------------------

Make sure to check out each of the DT blogs, there is such lovely inspiration from all these lovely ladies using the new sets:

Debbie M.
Joanna
Kendra (me)
Tammy

Did you check out ColleenDeb H., Irit, KimJoanna's blogs yesterday?!  And see all their wonderful inspiration!  If not, make sure to check their blogs out as well!!

 Tomorrow we will share pictures of the entire stamp sets being released!!

Make sure to leave comments!  Joanna is offering blog candy for two lucky people!  Someone will be chosen from yesterday's comments and another winner from today's comments!!

Here is the lovely prize:


Have a nice day!


12 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous projects, Kendra. I love how you've used the stamps on LO's. Deb xxxx

lisa808 said...

Beautiful L/Os. Love your mason jar and the gorgeous crochet trim.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great projects! I'm just loving those layouts! You incorporated the stamps so seamlessly!

~Tammy~ said...

Amazing projects Kendra! Looks like we all were on the same wave length with the jars and vellum! :-)))

Basslady said...

your inspirations are so delightful and fabulous!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Cindy said...

Where do you get your cute little spice jars? They're very cute.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love the jar of 'bugs', Kendra! And wish I had a xyron machine, to do what you did with those labels. That's perfect!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow, so many beautiful projects! I love the way you labeled your jars it really dresses them up and makes me want to try it with my spices! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Fabulous Kendra! Love those spice jars! OMG I should of used Lizzi's sticker maker for those too! What a great idea! Hugs, Joanna

Martha Herrera said...

Love your scrapbooking pages! I always enjoy looking at them...

Kim said...

excellent projects! love your page layouts!

Maria said...

Great projects! Those layouts are too SWEET! Love the mason jar with vellum...great idea! Your card is so lovely, too! Take care!