Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Rainbow


I've been wanting to use the Many Thanks set from My Thoughts Exactly for a really long time now to create this card I had in mind:

I just LOVE how it turned out!!

I was then SUPER excited as Paper Creations picked it to be in last month's issue!!  Another publication for me this year!!  YAY!!



Thank You
for being my rainbow on a cloudy day


Added a little Creative Inspirations shimmer to the embossed background!

Here is the magazine article:
Paper Creations Fall 2012 Issue
Page 18


This past December my sister, mom and I took a trip to Hawaii!  During our trip we took a day trip to the Big Island and toured the volcano's!  So fun!  Anyway, on our adventure, we saw this beautiful rainbow, that I thought I would share:
It was so unique to me, as I have never seen a complete rainbow before!  Mainly only have seen half of them!

And here's a picture of just half of it:
It was so bright and beautiful!

Make sure to check out August's monthly challenge at My Thoughts Exactly for your chance at being our next guest designer!!

Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kendra! Wow! That's fantastic! Love your card! It is gorgeous! And the photo of rainbow is beautiful! Hugs, Joanna

jessica said...

This is gorgeous!! Congrats on being published!!!